Comprehensive Software for Field Marketing Teams
Analyze, report, recap, staff, and schedule all experiential & field activity with MainEvent’s cloud-based app.Request a free demo
Push your experiential & field marketing campaigns to the next level
- Supports Experiential & Field Marketing programs including: Event Marketing, Sampling, Mobile Tour, Shopper Marketing, Event Staffing, Street Team, Brand Ambassador, Sponsorship Activation, Retail, Merchandising and Sales.
- Standardize reporting & analysis from all agencies, brands and/or departments through one central system
- Annually supports 400,000 reps executing 32 million visits across 1.9 million locations
- Customers - GEICO, Nintendo, US. Cellular, Grassroots Cannabis, Kraft-Heinz, Mike’s Hard Lemonade, Mosaic, Momentum, Monster Energy, Team Enterprises, Omnicom
- Perform comprehensive analysis of all executions & associated programs, locations staff & accounts
- Generate ROI analysis of programs based on KPIs & associated program costs
- Store all activity including metrics, location, key contacts, documents, photos, videos and other data
- Access all pertinent venue information where activities are scheduled and executed
- Schedule visits and staff positions manually, via import, or by API integration
- Turnkey tracking of staff, recap & payroll data in referenceable, auditable format
Our application has scheduled, recapped, and analyzed over 32 million visits - we have the knowledge and experience to support all kinds of customers. We would love to hear your story and show you how MainEvent could work for you.
Run Your Sampling Programs Like Nintendo & Jägermeister
MainEvent can handle everything behind the scenes, while you focus on building a successful program.
Learn from the Experts in MainEvent’s Online Training Sessions
Weekly live training webinars help you learn the ropes, hone your skills, and master new features.
How Kraft Heinz, Verizon, and UScellular Manage Their Mobile Tours
Leading brands and agencies keep tours running smoothly and deeply analyze results with MainEvent.