A well-run sampling program is an ideal way to introduce a product to consumers, but marketers know this process is far from simple.
You need to coordinate field staff, visits, and locations, all while tracking costs, conversions, and product units. Ultimately, you have to prove your program’s value using real-world data - and leverage that data to drive improvements in future programs.
Enter MainEvent for Sampling Programs. This tailored software solution is in daily use by brands and agencies like Nintendo, Monster Energy, Mosaic, TEAM Enterprises, and Omnicom to:
- Analyze, visualize, and correlate sampling data,
- Break down programs by market with customizable dashboards,
- Use historical marketplace data to optimize sampling efforts,
- Schedule automated reports to keep stakeholders informed,
- Build recaps and consumer surveys, and
- Equip staff with an easy-to-use mobile app to capture data while in the field.
Along with compiling costs and impact data, you can easily tally program totals, and even create word clouds to visualize consumer feedback.
For more on MainEvent For Sampling Programs, check out our dedicated page to see how smart software can amplify your marketing efforts.
Want to experience MainEvent for yourself? Book a live demo now.