How the Wienermobile and Nutmobile Manage Their Cross-Country Campaigns
KraftHeinz handles teams, events, requests, communication, and data collection with one integrated platform powering iconic vehicular interactions.
A 27 foot-long tube of shiny, polished fiberglass motors down I-10 across the Florida panhandle. Its destination? The Tallahassee Automobile Museum, where the hot-dog-on-wheels will bring smiles to hundreds of enthusiasts.
Across the country, a highly textured 26 foot-long motorized peanut hull pulls up to a local zoo. Mr. Peanut hops out and waves to the adoring crowd, which snaps photos to share to social media.
Tomorrow, the Wienermobile and Nutmobile - probably America’s best-loved marketing vehicles - are heading to new cities. Along for the ride, as always, is KraftHeinz’s MainEvent-powered software platform, which allows them to:
- Schedule thousands of consumer and KraftHeinz employee event requests
- Provide branded, consumer-facing microsites for routing & visit info
- Support the routing and logistics of each vehicle and scheduled visits
- Evaluate event success with customizable data collection and reporting from each execution
- Leverage historical data to help evaluate the likely success of requested events
When you log tens of thousands of miles a year in the country’s most recognizable vehicles, it’s important to quantify your efforts. The big wheels keep on turning - and so does the software helping KraftHeinz spread cheer across America.
Read the full case study on KraftHeinz’s software solution that supports their mobile campaigns.