For 27 years and counting, Austin, Texas-based High Profile Promotions (HPPI) has supported a wide range of activations, including on- and off-premise events, conventions, promotions, and sporting and music activations. “Thanks to our amazing customers, in combination with our field managers and contractors, High Profile has executed over 154,000 events in the past four years alone,” says HPPI President Malissa Markey.
Servicing a “who’s who” of clients in the beverage industry, HPPI’s roster of models is second to none - and so is the company’s newly-enhanced software portal.
High Profile and Network Ninja collaborated to build a turnkey solution to manage all executions for spirit and beer brands. The product allows scheduling, staffing, reporting, and a payroll and invoicing integration for every execution. The solution also provides in-depth analysis and automated reporting of products, accounts/venues, staff, and agencies.
Analysis & Reports, Redefined
HPPI’s enhanced Reporting system provides in-depth data, consumer insights, and visual analysis based on the outcomes of each execution. Features include:
- An automated Monthly Email Summary, which contains aggregate data from events with key stats like total sales by brand and label, conversion rates, and consumer samples
- PDF Rollup of all executions with product performance, consumer feedback, and photos
- Visual Analysis of sales and historical performance by location, product, and/or market
- Agency Comparison Reporting based on spend, sales, and outcomes
In addition, HPPI’s site provides detailed info for all client events, including:
- Real-Time Analysis of all activations
- Monthly Calendar to view scheduled and completed activations
- PDF & Excel Reports of all recap data for every execution
One Brand, Many Agencies, One Platform
Since HPPI’s MainEvent portal is configurable, HPPI accommodates requests from spirit and beer brands who require the need to make data-driven decisions.
With a single, centralized solution to manage all executions, HPPI and its clients - which include major brands like Pernod Ricard, Brown-Forman, and Diageo - are taking a cutting-edge approach to data collection and mining. The combination of HPPI’s industry experience and MainEvent’s tailored software solution is proving extremely effective, and HPPI is more prepared than ever to help achieve their clients’ ever-changing goals.
Want to see how MainEvent can provide actionable results for your agency or brand? Get in touch.