For field marketing agencies and brands, the need for in-depth analysis and proof-of-results has never been greater. To help meet this demand, MainEvent recently expanded its reporting tools to be more flexible than ever.
Visit Visualization Tool
- Analyze real-time visit/event data using a variety of graphical tools
- Customize page layout and content to meet your reporting needs
- Include third-party data like sales imports or collected leads to tell the complete story: How did we impact sales? Did we attract the right customers?
- Create any number of client, program, visit type, or account type dashboards
- Assign dashboards to different users/roles to serve up targeted data visualizations to leadership, clients, and operations
- Build ad-hoc reports and client decks on a moment’s notice
Historical Account Analysis Tool
- See an in-depth analysis of each account; draw on historical data to guide decision making
- Leverage account visit history to help guide and predict future outcomes
- Answer questions like: How does this account rank for sales by market, region, nationally? What day/time is best for visits? What products should be marketed?
- Calculate KPIs such as total activations by date/time, best/worst staff to work the account, samples, sales, conversion rate, products sold, price details, and rankings
- Use integrations like 3rd party sales data to help measure the impact of field activity
Integration Management Tool
- Create new third-party integrations on the fly without any MainEvent developer involvement
- Import staff, visit, and account data into MainEvent for display and analysis
- View and audit all imports, transfers, and validation failures, and send error emails to anyone that needs to know
- Create integrations and validation rules, add SFTP accounts, and view audit history all from a single easy to use interface
With new visualizations, more dashboards, better access to historical data, and beefed-up integrations, field marketers have a bevy of additional functionality at their disposal. But we aren’t stopping there - stay tuned for even more tools coming in 2021.
Want to demo some of this cool new stuff? Get in touch with us.