Millions of athletes around the world turn to Nutrabolt products to help boost performance. The Austin, Texas-based sports nutrition company, which is behind the ultra popular Cellucor C4 pre-workout supplement and XTEND BCAA recovery brand, is on a mission to “innovate, inspire and maximize human potential for all.”
To accomplish that mission, Nutrabolt often utilizes Brand Ambassadors to help spread awareness of their products. MainEvent’s software will soon make it possible to effectively manage their large team of ambassadors and field staff across the country, measuring every execution along the way.
Some key components of Nutrabolt’s MainEvent app include:
- Event scheduling and analysis,
- Account management and staff management, and
- Tracking of activity for all locations where Nutrabolt products are sold - including GNC, Walmart, and The Vitamin Shoppe.
Real-time reports will also play a crucial role in Nutrabolt’s implementation, providing market insights that wouldn’t be possible without an integrated experiential solution. The wisdom gained from mining important data will help shape future marketing strategies, and together, our shared goal is to help the company’s high-performance products to more efficiently get where they belong - in the bodies of top athletes.
Nutrabolt at a Glance
- The leading independent sports nutrition company in the world
- Maker of America’s best-selling pre-workout brand
- Named among the “Top 100 Best Companies to Work for in Texas” and one of “America’s Fastest Growing Private Companies” by Inc. Magazine
To see how MainEvent can transform your Brand Ambassador, Experiential, and Field Marketing operations, schedule a demo today.