For mobile tour programs, the devil’s in the details. A breakdown in any link in the chain - from planning and routing, to vehicle utilization and DOT days, to staffing, recapping, and analysis - can mean the difference between success and failure.
That’s why we created MainEvent for Mobile Tours - to help you manage all those (literal and figurative) moving parts. This solution is in daily use by brands like Verizon, UScellular, PNC, Deep Eddy Vodka, and Kraft Heinz, where it’s been a real game changer.
“MainEvent was easy to work with and very accommodating to the unique needs of our programs,” says Ed Roland, Sr., Experiential Marketing Manager at Kraft Heinz Company, who runs the ultra successful Oscar Meyer Wienermobile tours.
“Our scheduling, event management and analytics were taken to a new level,” Roland explains. “We look forward to an on-going relationship with MainEvent as our programs continue to evolve.”
With MainEvent for Mobile Tours, Kraft Heinz and other brands can easily:
- Schedule and manage consumer and employee event requests,
- Provide branded, consumer-facing websites with routing and visit information,
- Manage the logistics of each vehicle in their fleet,
- Evaluate success with customized reporting, and
- Use historical data to evaluate the potential impact of requested events.
To learn more about MainEvent For Mobile Tours, check out our dedicated site that outlines all the key benefits for your team and your customers.
MainEvent for Mobile Tours is best experienced in a live demo. Reach out to us today to set one up.