Montage Marketing Group Case Study
With MainEvent, Montage streamlines their national programs and shares real-time data with multiple stakeholders.
From mobile tours and guerrilla events, to conventions and street teams, Montage Marketing Group spans the globe supporting multiple industries with their marketing, operations, and executions of field activations. Montage manages all of these moving parts in MainEvent.
Some of Montage’s big-name governmental and corporate clients include the National Park Service, Target, and National Institute of Health. One commonality among these entities is they all demand data to prove their field marketing campaigns are working.
“A lot of our work is very data driven,” says Dianne Beltran, Group Account Manager at Montage. “MainEvent helps with being transparent in the work that we do with all our stakeholders. People are really excited about the outcomes of their activities.”
With MainEvent, Montage is able to...
- Tap real-time data for all activations out in the field
- Streamline the production of events
- Facilitate communication with field staff
- Reduce the time and effort to share outcomes and provide analysis
- Provide transparency and accountability to all customers and partners
To learn more about Dianne - and her team’s usage of MainEvent - check out the video interview below.